Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Capturing Christmas!

Yes, I was very excited about Christmas photos this year :)  Can you blame me?  I have a sweet, adorable baby girl to share this Christmas season with.  And that's the best Christmas gift that one could ever ask for! 

We went to Old Town Spring to meet Sabrina for our photo session and for the record it was COLD!  You can tell in a few of the pics that Sophie was just a little chilly (but it made her snuggly which I happen to love)!  Crazy Texas weather ~ you can just never tell from minute to minute :)

Here are a few of my favorites :)  Thanks Sabrina for capturing these memories for us!  We are truly grateful :)  See you in a month!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Precious little angel, beautiful family!

The Paradis Family said...

LOVE all the pictures!! You guys do have such a beautiful family-you are so very blessed and I am so very happy for you! :-)

Debbie said...

I love her so much! Julian does too. ;)

Debbie said...

I love her so much! Julian does too. ;)