...and sort of sad :(
We have started the "cry it out" method...and I hate it...but it works...and I hate it! Did I mention I hate it? Thankfully after a couple REALLY long nights, Sophie actually puts herself to sleep, or in some cases back to sleep, pretty well. And the crying typically only lasts ten minutes at the most ~ which may seem like a long time, and it is to a Mommy's ears, but it's really not that long (at least that's what I tell myself!).
Anyway, think what you may of our parenting tactics, but I promise she is happy and healthy!
Today she was refusing to take a nap via swing or rocker so, enter Mommy putting her foot down. After seven minutes (yes, I do time it!), this is the result...
Now how many of you just went, "awwwwwwwww"?!?!?!?!



2 comments:
that is the cutest thing ever!
I cried as much as Logan did when we started the cry it out. I hated it sooo much! But I have to say, as she gets older, and refuses nap, its so much harder to get that nap. After 15 minutes I give up. Plus I am afriad he is going to figure out how to get out of the crib.
Post a Comment