Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Photo Perfection

Can I just say, when you find a photographer who can capture this you never, ever let her go?!  And I won't :)  Believe me, I will continue to recommend her to everyone I know, but I will only share!  You can't have her forever :) 

Sabrina (Southern Grace Photography),

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  You are beyond talented and words truly cannot begin to express how much we love our photos.  Looking forward to seeing you next month for our Christmas session...and in January for Sophie's nine-month shoot...and in April for her BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Tired of us yet?!  LOL!

With deepest gratitude,
Kevin, Heather and Sophia

         And to think, this is just the sneak peek!!!

 

4 comments:

Holly said...

Absolutely perfect! Beautiful family, and not-enough-words-to-describe precious little girl. And you are right- don't ever let that photographer go. And if we ever move back, I know where to go!

Debbie said...

These pictures are so beautiful!!!! She did an amazing job! I can not wait to see the rest. Thanks for referring her to me.

The Paradis Family said...

Have I mentioned lately that I have the most beautiful niece in the world?!?! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of these pictures...and like I said, can't wait to get my set ;-)

Sabrina Bowen said...

Just catching up on my blogs...;)

You're so sweet! Your kind words made me tear up a bit (PMSing as well! lol!) But really, I had a great time with the 3 of you, and Miss Sophie is such as doll. As much as you can't wait for more pics, I can't wait to photograph her! See yall in a few weeks! :)