Sophie -
Yes, I video tape everything. Some day it will annoy you. Some day it will embarrass you. Perhaps some day it will be used as blackmail. But hopefully, some day, you will realize that life is short, unpredictable ~ that tomorrow is not guaranteed. And then, I hope you take these memories with you, that you cherish them and realize more than anything, you are loved more than you could possibly know. *Plus, I'm the Mom and I said so :)
I love you Sophia Grace ~ more than words can say!
Always and forever,
Mommy
First Car Ride
Just a Swingin'
Love My Bouncer
Napping in My Pack-n-Play


1 comment:
Some "unasked or" advice: Heather don't hurry to get YOU OR SOPHIE" out and about..I learned the Old ways [before my time lol] make sense..You BOTH need all the stay at home and recoup time you can manage.it takes time for you to bounce back and she doesn't need the exposure to "whatever everywhere" or the stress of r...ushing her into the world, just let her "be" as she aclimates to this new place. NOW, I wonder how many older women have already told you that???
Post a Comment