Sooooooo, technically this was baby shower #3! Unfortunately, I didn't take pics at the work shower (Shower #2) on the 19th :( I have no idea what I was thinking...what am I going to do for scrapbook pictures???
Either way, the "Houston" shower was a TON of fun, and I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends who are ALMOST as excited to meet Sophie as we are! I am so blessed to have lifelong friends and am truly honored that Jaime and Debbie took time out of their BUSY lives to love on our family with an amazing shower. I know it was a lot of work but they did an incredible job ~ to say they know me pretty well would be an understatement :)
Here are just a few pictures from that day ~ hope you enjoy!
My wonderful hostesses and even better friends ~ Aunt Jaime, Me (+ Sophie) & Aunt Debbie (+ Julian)

The Sweets (and my big belly!) . These were made by an old friend of Jaime's and absolutely delicious, not to mention precious!


Blessed with an INCREDIBLE best friend!
Playing Games :) Yes, we played the smell the poop (melted chocolate) game! Once you get past the mental issues of this whole idea, it's actually really fun :)


Maree and Judy ~ deep in decision making... These two managed to guess each "poopy" diaper correctly!
Playmat ~ Please Dear Lord, let her like this! I sure could use this as a source of baby entertainment so I can get a few other things done. Amen!
More Goodies!
YEA! Our bassinet :) Who knew I would get so excited over a bassinet! Thank you Aunt Jaime, Uncle James, Max and Lily.


Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate with us! It was a joy getting to share this journey with each of you :) Love you all!!!













2 comments:
OOOOOOOo what fun! What in the world will you do with all this STUFF..you'll have to put the child in a diff outfit 3 or 4 times a day etc..idea: You and friends could "reactment" of the #2 shower?
Sorry I missed it!!! You look GREAT!!!
Post a Comment