Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oh where, Oh where...

Oh where, oh where did I go? It has been so long since I've posted! I have been a wee bit crazy lately between showers, nursery prep, errands, work and oh ~ just that normal thing called life :) And despite all the craziness that is our life right now, I wouldn't change one single second of it. We are so amazingly blessed as a family and are ANXIOUSLY waiting to meet our baby girl! Keep looking for more posts ~ they are coming soon :) For now, I just wanted to drop a note to the blog world and to my dear, precious Sophia Grace. Love you all!

Sophie, we love you sweetheart! Words cannot even begin to describe the love we already have for you. Stay safe and GROW BIGGER honey bun ~ we are all waiting to greet you with arms filled with an unconditional love and more joy than you could possibly imagine. You are truly the best thing Daddy and I have ever been a part of. Never forget that you are our world and we love you no matter what!

All our love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: