Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

We just got the best New Year's 2010 gift ever! Sophie is playing and we can see her little kicks :) Oh, I am a HAPPY, HAPPY mommy!!!!!!

Thank you for our gift sweet baby!

All our love,
Mommy & Daddy

1 comment:

Jonell w Harrison said...

You two have so much ahead of you! :^D
No one ever told me this and I don't think I ever really and truly understood it until years after our children were out on their own;
Being a parent is a sacrificial life~ not in a negative way of course!!!! It might be good that very young would be parents today were given to understand that, considering the prevalent attitude of Me, Mine, My rights, My time, My luxuries, My needs. It's another step similar to the change that takes place when you marry & your conversation becomes: We, Us, Our`instead of me, my and mine.

You are going to make an incredible Mother and I know b/c he had the good sense to marry you, that your Kevin will make a great Dad. If you two do this parent thing well You will then get to be this little Sophie's dear friend when she's all grown up!