Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

25 Weeks and :(

Today Sophie reached 25 weeks! We are so thrilled that she is happy, healthy, growing and EXTREMELY active ~ even if some of that activity occurs while Mommy is trying to sleep :) She is our precious angel and I love her more everyday!

And I'm sure you are wondering about the sad face :( Mommy and Daddy did our first daycare tour today. I loved the school and all of the kids seemed to be extremely happy, but I hate to think about having to leave my sweet baby girl.

For now though, I am going to count my blessings. I have a beautiful bundle of joy on the way, I get to spend 17 fabulous weeks with her which is more than most, my husband is going to be one amazing daddy, I have two precious fur-babies who give me such unconditional love, wonderful family and friends ~ see I feel better already!

Love you Sophie Grace! Keep growing Honey Bun!

1 comment:

Jonell w Harrison said...

Heather do u realize that in some states abortion is allowed until the 24 or 25th week-UNIMAGINABLE!