I might be cheating but I know, I know :)L is on the left and S is on the right!!!
OMG, they look exactly alike! Who would have thought?! LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow...I want to say the precious one on the left is Lilah, and the sweetie on the right is Sophia
Yes, Aunt JaJa you cheated :) But you and Holly are both correct! Lilah Bear is on the left and Sophia Bug is on the right.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I might be cheating but I know, I know :)
L is on the left and S is on the right!!!
OMG, they look exactly alike! Who would have thought?! LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow...I want to say the precious one on the left is Lilah, and the sweetie on the right is Sophia
Yes, Aunt JaJa you cheated :) But you and Holly are both correct! Lilah Bear is on the left and Sophia Bug is on the right.
Post a Comment