But just in my own defense - you break your main camera, get mono, put your house on the market, sale your house, try to pack, find a new daycare, get over mono, move, enroll sweet So-So in a new school, contract Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease, try to unpack, paint, and work a full-time job in tax during busy season and let me know how much blogging you get done! Don't worry...I'm just kidding ~ sort of :)
So now that I have the time (NOT) to blog, I think I might just provide Sophia's many followers with a little new reading material. However, in order to do that we will have to take a trip down memory lane ~ and by memory lane, I mean like April :)
That being said, stay tuned...blog posts are coming! TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Provided I don't get wrapped up in above mentioned painting and/or unpacking!)
Love to you all :)


No comments:
Post a Comment